Enter Your E-mail:
Enter Your Password:
Or login using:

Kudos

(1-10 of 47)
Discussion Started on Feb 08 2008 at 02:38:34 pm
Hot Item

Kudos

This is a great place to give us a much appreciated pat on the back. 

• Boomer The Crooner
      Boomer
    Discussion Started on Feb 08 2008 at 02:55:13 pm
    Hot Item

Note: This was sent to Boomer's Inbox:

I love signing in to GB!  Each trip here opens a new window to something I'd never thought about before, or it inspires me in some way.  Today I read some great stories here about motivated people - what drives them, why they reached and how they succeeded. VickieC

• Boomer The Crooner
      Boomer
    Discussion Started on Feb 08 2008 at 02:56:11 pm
    Hot Item

Your site is fantastic, I show everyone I know . What a great idea, fantastic job, I love the site, thank you.  LaurieK

Discussion Started on Feb 08 2008 at 03:13:02 pm
    Hot Item

I say, BRAVO ! to you folks for producing a wonderful, but brief, documentary on the GREAT Bob Rafkin!!  The sound, camera work and editing were absolutely TOP NOTCH.  You asked good questions and included good answers.   Just a GREAT JOB all around!!  THANK YOU.  I hope that others enjoy this wonderful piece that you have created. Congratulations! Bob D

• Boomer The Crooner
      Boomer
    Discussion Started on Feb 08 2008 at 03:17:23 pm
    Hot Item

I just want to let you know that I really like what you are doing. It looks like you do also.  Keep up the great work. I am inspired by you guys. Sincerely,  ScottG

• Boomer The Crooner
      Boomer
    Discussion Started on Feb 08 2008 at 03:20:54 pm
    Hot Item

“What a great site!  I've been looking for something with more than 'fluff' and I've found it here! I just joined yesterday, and I'm finding so many great areas!  I'm going to tell everyone I know.  Long live Growing Bolder!   Y'all ROCK!”  Vicki C

• Boomer The Crooner
      Boomer
    Discussion Started on Feb 08 2008 at 03:21:17 pm
    Hot Item

“I LOVE LOVE LOVE the video of you describing the site and pointing out all the features. Fantastic! Wonderful!!! Thanks a bunch! You are the best!!!!!  Florida Karen

• Boomer The Crooner
      Boomer
    Discussion Started on Feb 08 2008 at 03:21:40 pm
    Hot Item

I simply want to thank you, Bill and your entire team, including the founder - Marc for setting up this website - Growing Bolder. I've started telling my circle of friends, corporate clients, etc. all about Growing Bolder so do expect lots of people from our nation coming on board. Have a great week ahead, Bill! Brilliant and great job to you and your entire team. GBGwen

Discussion Started on Feb 08 2008 at 03:41:32 pm
    Hot Item

You guys and gals have done a superb job of creating a completely unique networking forum. I've even gotten my buddies to sign up. Keep up the good work. Lou

Discussion Started on Feb 08 2008 at 03:46:36 pm
    Hot Item

I am delighted! I am thrilled at the prospects that are opening to all the present members and to the future members too! This is an exciting site whose time is NOW! Thank you and I shall certainly do my best to get involved... Adrian

top of page ^

(1-10 of 47)