Enter Your Password:

Kudos

(11-20 of 47)
    • Boomer The Crooner
      Boomer
    Discussion Started on Feb 08 2008 at 03:49:01 pm
    Hot Item

Note: This was sent to Boomer's InBox

Do keep in touch and thanks for this brillant concept and it made me realize that how we should embrace the elder people and we must learn to age gracefully. Thank you and a very Happy New Year 2008 to you. Warm Regards Gwen 

• Boomer The Crooner
      Boomer
    Discussion Started on Feb 08 2008 at 03:49:49 pm
    Hot Item

What a wonderful spread your folks made of our adventure. It was very exciting to see it on the internet. Donorman

Discussion Started on Feb 20 2008 at 08:03:33 pm
    Hot Item

pat on the back...

Thanks!

Discussion Started on Feb 21 2008 at 03:18:30 pm
    Hot Item

this website rocks.

• Ann2-13.jpg
      Ann
    Discussion Started on Mar 04 2008 at 03:44:58 pm
    Hot Item

The growingbolder website has a very classy look.  I love the colors and the clean lines. I signed up in January, but haven't had a chance to login much, but hope I will be able to more often now.

Thanks for starting this website and I hope more folks will hear about it a join.  I heard about it from my sister and glad I got in on the ground floor.

I wish you much success.

• Boomer The Crooner
      Boomer
    Discussion Started on Apr 11 2008 at 03:15:10 pm
    Hot Item

Note: This was sent to Boomer's Inbox:

Congratulations!  The web site is terrific and I can't wait to see the television show.   All of
    your hard work and faith in concept is paying off. I'm proud to know you and in admiration of your accomplishments.

Bill Bauman

• Boomer The Crooner
      Boomer
    Discussion Started on Apr 11 2008 at 03:16:07 pm
    Hot Item

Note: This was sent to Boomer's Inbox:

Loved the Brown Brothers story, keep them coming. I look forward to each new issue.

Linda Stidd

• Boomer The Crooner
      Boomer
    Discussion Started on Apr 11 2008 at 03:16:43 pm
    Hot Item

Note: This was posted to Boomer's Inbox:

I just found your site and find it much more intuitive than most of the others I've seen … I hope to become an active and frequent
    contributor.

Bob Hilton

• Boomer The Crooner
      Boomer
    Discussion Started on Apr 11 2008 at 03:17:59 pm
    Hot Item

BRAVO on your video story "Songs of a Lifetime" featuring the GREAT guitarist/songwriter Bob Rafkin!!! You guys did an EXCELLENT production which really captures WHO Bob Rafkin is.  Bob is one of my best friends, and I know him well.  You guys brought out the BEST in telling Bob's unique story! I say, BRAVO ! to you folks for producing a wonderful, but brief, documentary on the GREAT Bob Rafkin!!  The sound, camera work and editing were
    absolutely TOP NOTCH.  You asked good questions and included good answers.   Just a GREAT JOB all around!!  THANK YOU.  I hope that others enjoy this wonderful piece that you have created on the
    GREAT Rafkin!!!

Bob Desmond

• Boomer The Crooner
      Boomer
    Discussion Started on Apr 11 2008 at 03:18:16 pm
    Hot Item

It seems to be a wonderful forum and site and I'm wishing you much luck in expanding.

--pkuz

top of page ^

(11-20 of 47)