Enter Your E-mail:
Enter Your Password:

Kudos

(31-40 of 47)
    Discussion Started on Sep 16 2008 at 11:37:42 am
    Hot Item

If not for Growing Bolder, I would never have known nor become friends with Sondra Sez, Meg Gaffney or Bob Rafkin. We are all in touch via e-mail or phone and all have something in common. Bob called me and helped me with ideas to cure my husband's cancer, Meg and I share and are currently undergoing the same ordeal and Sondra grew up in my old neighborhood and we are in touch on a regular basis. How did I ever learn about Growing Bolder since I do not reside in Orlando? Jason picked up a comment I left on you-tube about recording Roger McGuinn's Folk Den and wrote me and turned me on to this amazing page. I am not a star, but having these folks as Internet Friends certainly makes me feel like one! I can't wait to see more stories about all of them. Thank You Growing Bolder and your dynamite staff for giving me this opportunity!

Glad

Discussion Started on Sep 22 2008 at 04:06:57 pm
    Hot Item

Is there any way the date on which a member joined Growing Bolder could be added to everyone's individual profile?  I don't know about anyone else, but I'd like to see how long others have belonged to this community =)

Discussion Started on Sep 22 2008 at 04:12:33 pm
    Hot Item

Deb, Thanks for the suggestion, Actually, it's in the works and will be a standard feature as soon as we're out of our beta version, if not before.

Discussion Started on Oct 11 2008 at 05:04:49 am
    Hot Item

Though the flavour of the site is Babyboomers---and somewhat american(Not Universal)--but it is OK--I just came in by chance and am enjoying the posts--It is nice seeing people beyond my age getting bolder---

Discussion Started on Oct 11 2008 at 11:17:04 am
    Hot Item

Lalitmawkin...
    It would be very interesting if you helped add an international flair to Growing Bolder by writing a blog, adding photos, or creating a group to share things from your corner of the world, as well as your point of view.  Please consider it. 

I'll be looking forward to your response.

Discussion Started on Jan 26 2009 at 02:45:14 pm
    Hot Item

GB is my new very favorite site! I'm hooked! You are an amazing community and I'm thrilled to be a part of this adventure!

Discussion Started on Mar 13 2009 at 01:36:00 am
    Hot Item

What a great site..... I just found you and I think you fulfill a unique and growing niche. Over 50's who still have juice,vitality and dreams to complete.
    I've been considering Masters Boxing as I used to box in college 50 years ago, but thought I was probably too old. The story about the 91 year old drummer lady on Oxygen did it for me. I'm going for it! Thanks and hats of to all of you at Growing Bolder. You are on the leading edge of a monster wave!
    Robert Ray

• facebookpic1.jpg
      Terry
    Discussion Started on Mar 23 2009 at 09:45:21 am
    This post was removed by Terry on Mar 24 2009 at 02:38:59 pm.

Discussion Started on Mar 23 2009 at 10:00:45 am
    Hot Item

I love the idea that drives this site...and the people. Especially the people. I'd like to bring more life to the forums, more active discussions...so I invite everyone to join me in that effort :) There's nothing more interesting than a lively forum!

Discussion Started on Mar 23 2009 at 09:54:55 pm
    Hot Item

Thank you all for the kind words. We literally work around the clock to provide the best experience possible. It is very rewarding and fulfilling to know that we continue to positively impact your lives.

Keep an eye out for additional improvements. More good stuff is coming!

top of page ^

(31-40 of 47)