Enter Your E-mail:
Enter Your Password:

Kudos

(41-47 of 47)
    Discussion Started on Mar 24 2009 at 12:41:43 pm
    Hot Item

We're excited to be here at the start of it all. Keep up the great work!

• th_tn_peace_d5656.jpg
      Terry
    Discussion Started on Mar 28 2009 at 08:19:41 pm
    Hot Item

Whoops!  I tried to re-write my entry in this thread only to find that it was permanently deleted and couldn't be over-written.  UGH!  Anyway, GB is the site I looked for long and hard for many moons.  Here I can blog to my heart's content and people actually READ what I submit!  Imagine that!  Who knew?   The staff is so kind and were especially helpful in the beginning when I had some tech issues....still have some, but I know they will be resolved by the intrepid gang at GB.  I log on every day to find out what's new and what all the exciting people who are featured are up to.  Love GB.  Keep up the great work!
    Terry

• fire.jpg
      JanP
    Discussion Started on Mar 30 2009 at 03:26:28 pm
    Hot Item

Just wanted you to know that I think this is a really cool website.  This is something that is going to be a great success and much better than the AARP website!  

• fire.jpg
      JanP
    Discussion Started on Mar 30 2009 at 03:27:58 pm
    Hot Item

Just wanted you to know that I think this is a really cool website.  This is something that is going to be a great success and much better than the AARP website!  

Best wishes!
    Jan Papagno

Discussion Started on Apr 11 2009 at 07:30:25 am
    Hot Item

One of the many reasons I like the Growing Bolder community is that the staff is sincerely interested in every member's story.  We're like a family.  Whether a member blogs, comments, or creates photo albums, the staff tries to recognize those members at some point along the way.  They make everyone feel special.

• I SEE YOU, BUT YOU CAN'T SEE ME...
      ET
    Discussion Started on Jan 23 2010 at 03:58:03 pm
    Hot Item

Chile....it's da times.....get bolder or get forgot. ;)

Discussion Started on Jan 13 2012 at 08:23:00 pm
    Hot Item

Very kool website...
    Pretty easy to navigate and  very colorful and fun.

I'm diggin' it.

Peace

Cazzy
    The Alien Bluez Dude 

top of page ^

(41-47 of 47)