Oleda On...Living Younger Longer: VITAMIN B COMPLEX
Added: Tue. Jan 22, 2013 1:46pm
Posted in: Health
VITAMIN B-COMPLEX: The Overwhelming Nutritional Health Benefits of Complete B-Complex Vitamins are Very Much Underestimated!
I have taken B-Complex since I have been 28 years old. (49 years!!) While modeling with Wilhelmina in New York City I was booked to fly to Rome for a high-fashion shoot. I was tired and had a 3 day shoot coming up overseas…I HAD to look and feel my best!
I went to my doctor and complained. It was then I learned about the power of the B-Complex Vitamin group….all eleven of them and what they do as a group. I not only finished out my week of shoots in the city but went on to a very successful magazine fashion shoot in Rome. Here is what my doctor taught me. Oleda Baker, CEO of Oleda & Company
B-Complex vitamins, containing eleven “B’s,” convert carbohydrates to glucose, our single most significant source of energy, and they are vital for the metabolism of fats and protein. The B Vitamins may be the single most important health factor for the nervous system and the nerves’ normal functioning (which is why B-Complex is so good for people trying to quit smoking). They help maintain the health of hair, skin, eyes and the liver and they are essential for maintaining gastrointestinal muscle tone as well as supporting proper brain function.
Many people think of our cells, the only building blocks of the only body we’ll ever have, as “stationary” or “fixed.” The fact is they are “splitting” and regenerating all the time. When we are young our cells are very active but this regeneration of cells slows as we age and we get aches, pains, illnesses, dull hair and skin, gray hair, wrinkles and other maladies none of us want. To keep looking and feeling young, we need to keep our cell “splitting” process at a high rate, and the best time to stimulate this is while they’re still regenerating. You can start at any age…the energy and results kick in within a few days.
As we grow older, B Vitamins become more and more important because the body does not easily absorb these vitamins from food, so it is very difficult to eat enough of the proper diet for a longer, healthier life span. (All eleven B’s must be taken together as one helps support the other)
The Eleven B’s And How They Help You To Live A Longer, Healthier Lifespan:
- Vitamin B12, Cyanocabalamin 1000 mcg: The only vitamin that contains essential mineral elements, found to be necessary for longevity. Helps the utilization of iron.
- Vitamin B1, Thiamin 12.5 mg: The body needs a daily supply since it is not stored in large amounts. Especially needed by sugar eaters and smokers.
- Vitamin B3, Niacin 12.5 mg: Assists enzymes in the breakdown and utilization of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. There are only small amounts present in most foods.
- Vitamin B5, Pantothenic Acid 10 mg: An anti-stress vitamin involved in the production of adrenal hormones and the formation of antibodies. It is needed by every cell in the body and it affects mental and physical health.
- Calcium Pangamate 10 mg: Helps in the transfer of oxygen into tissues’ cells and is active in helping to prevent fatty infiltration of the liver.
- Inositol 10 mg: Closely associated with Choline and Biotin and also is known to have a calming effect.
- Choline 10 mg: Plays an important role in the transmission of nerve impulses.
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) 10 mg: Acts as a coenzyme in the breakdown and utilization of protein. Assists in the formation of red blood cells.
- Vitamin B6, Pyridoxine 5 mg: Consists of three related compounds—pyridoxine, pyridoxal and pyridoxamine. It is required for the proper absorption of vitamin B12 and for the production of hydrochloric acid and magnesium. It helps other B’s work their best.
- Vitamin B2, Riboflavin 2 mg: Necessary for red blood cell formation, antibody production and cell respiration and growth. Most foods contain very little.
- Folic Acid 400 mcg: Necessary for the proper formation of both red blood cells and white blood cells. Essential for the processes of growth and reproduction of all body cells. It is considered a brain food.
- Biotin 150 mcg: Aids in cell growth and the utilization of other B vitamins.
- Other Ingredients: Croscarmelose sodium, Magnesium stearate, Calcium phosphate, Pharmaceutical glaze.
Click on http://www.oleda.com/products.asp?dept=4
to read more about this product!
Until next time,
Biography: Oleda Baker, now 78, began her career as a high fashion model with the prestigious Wilhelmina Model Agency, in New York City. She is the author of ten books on beauty, health and anti-aging and one novel Reluctant Goddess. She is founder and CEO of Oleda and Company, Inc., her 40-year-old anti-aging products company for skin, hair, diet, energy, nutritional supplement products as well as special makeup (www.oleda.com). Oleda is also a visionary artist. Her oil paintings are exhibited in museums and galleries around the country (www.oledaart.com). Find her on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/oleda.baker.
There are no comments yet. Be the first to leave one!