So, what’s next? Growing Bolder’s What’s Next with Marc and Bill (and Laura!) is what’s next! Welcome to the sixth episode of our new LIVE weekly show.
Each week, we’ll gather the best of what’s online, plus dip into the Growing Bolder library for stories to entertain, inspire and motivate you to chase your own What’s Next. We’ll also be calling on some of our friends around the world to pop in and pump you up.
The show airs every Friday at 10 am EDT on Facebook and YouTube. Above, you can enjoy episode 6 in its entirety as we dive into:
- The heartwarming video of extreme sports superstar Shaun White’s impromptu playtime with some mini-skateboarders.
- We’re joined live by street fashion photographer Ari Seth Cohen and his muse, the fashionable and fabulous 77-year-old Judith Boyd.
- Visit Ari’s website, Advanced Style to see more of his photos.
- Follow Ari on Instagram for more updates: @advancedstyle
- Visit Judith’s blog, The Style Crone
- GB’s Laura Savini offers fashion and makeup tips for looking great in your mask. In her segment, she showcased the fashion-forward masks created by Ricky Klampert. You can contact Ricky at [email protected] to learn more about her bespoke masks.
- An impassioned and heartfelt On My Mind segment with GB Founder Marc Middleton focused on the tragic death of George Floyd in Minnesota.
Got a story you think we should include? Send us an email!
Thank you for joining us on this new adventure. So … what’s next?